Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 is under way!

We're only two days into the year and I've already had my first social engagement of the year... well, it was kinda the last one of last year that ran long into New Year's Day.

It was a party round at a friend's house, just round the corner from where I live. It started early and finished late - very, very late. I think it was nearly 7 AM before I crawled into bed. My own bed, sadly, and alone. I'd mentioned to USHW a few days ago that getting laid was one of the best ways to start a new year - plenty of sex, plus a long, lazy morning in bed with a sexy, naked woman, cuddling.

The party was great fun. I took a lot of pictures, though most of them are of a very small bunch of people. I had a bit of fun with RB's mutual friend and we were lamenting our single status especially given that one of the world's largest nerds left the party early to meet a young female. A few people, in the past, have suggested that I make a move on the mutual friend, but I'm not interested in her in that way and I still have this hope that the mutual friend will set up another meeting between me and RB.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...