Sunday, December 27, 2009

After all the hard work...

...this is the period of the holiday season that I like best. Xmas Day and Boxing Day are over, I still have a week off work and the only things to do are spend time with friends and family , more often than not down in the pub. I ghave plans for tonight, tomorrow night and Tuesday night with another potential plan for New Year's Eve. That, plus a few day's recuperation time should see me right until it's time to return to work and I'll have to start putting together my plans and goals for 2010.

The post regarding my single status still remains and stupidly watching such films on the TV as "Love Actually" and "Notting Hill" really don't help matters, and yet I still sit down knowing I'll feel crap at the end of them. If only life were that simple, eh?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...