Sunday, January 03, 2010

Questions about girls

A few days ago I was having a conversation about what I like in girls and what I think is out of the ordinary. I don't know how weird these are per se, but some combination of the following is appealing to me, beyond my usual “type”. It's like a female pick 'n' mix, so I am aware that some of my choices are contradictory.

• Short/shoulder length hair... preferably dark (though seeing this on a girl that suits it is rare). See Hannah Spearitt, for a blonde example or Frankie Sandford as a brunette. Definitely not long hair though (and by that, I mean anything longer than shoulder blades).



• "In proportion" girls... i.e. tits and ass not too big or too small for their overall body size. This wouldn’t matter if they are size 8 or size 14. QC2 is very much like this – slim with a good figure. FBS was similar. Hannah Spearitt is also a good example of this.

• Tattoos and/or piercings... in moderation. A few of either/each, but no arm sleeves, please. Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are probably just a little too tattooed, but I like the style of their tattoos/tattooing. QC3 has a few tattoos and also used to have a few piercings.

• Tall-ish. Any girl over 5'6" is tall IMO, but not as tall as me in heels, so probably less than 5’10” if they want to wear three-inch heels.

• Intelligence with the odd ditzy episode. It's just cute.

• Hearty laugh... V laughed a lot, which is attractive in its own way, but she had this dirty-sounding husky laugh. Every time she laughed, I was turned on immensely.

I suspect these are a little more out of the ordinary:

• Girls that are a tiny bit ripped... not totally, but there's just a vague outline of a nice tight tum/six pack and a bit of evidence of some gym time. When I first met QC3, she was like this – an amazing flat tummy. Some of the girls off Strictly Come Dancing are good examples of this. Here's Allison Stokke ticked both "in proportion" and "ripped" boxes.


• Girls in business suits.


• Hair coloured a non-natural colour - blue, pink, shocking red, platinum blonde, pastels etc.



No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...