Saturday, January 16, 2010

Unexpected night out

I was out last night, unexpectedly, with an old school mate. He mentioned that he was also a member of match.com and had a date this week, despite only being a member for a week. That's made me re-evaluate my own membership, just for a month. I think I might start a new account, get a little more out there, get a few pictures up that better show my face etc. I had photos up before, but they were distance shots that didn't really show my face.

I might get one of my female friends to write up my profile too. I did it once for A, so I'd imagine she'd happily return the favour.

Maybe then my experiences of online dating might actually get better.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...