Sunday, January 24, 2010

Small updates.

I was out last night with my sister, brother-in-law, my cousin and her new fiancée. It was an enjoyable night albeit without too much incident and we were out of town, which always makes for a nice change of scenery. I bumped into a guy from work... luckily one of the ones I get along with and not one of those that I am suspicious about. I can't recall offhand if I've explained this all in detail so that may be a tale for another time.

Anyway, the wedding's going to be later this year, so that gives me a stag weekend to look forward to, and with my brother-in-law in tow, it should be a really, really good weekend.

Tonight, I'm meant to be meeting up with G and a couple of other guys for a few drinks and these are usually good fun... a nice mix of banter and serious conversation.

The work thing has taken another dip... once again my boss has ignored something I've said and allocated me a role that I have specifically said I didn't want... this is kind of what kick started all the trouble last year and now, only a few working weeks after we supposedly cleared the air, it all starts again. I really believe that my boss is making this personal.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...