Sunday, June 10, 2007

the usual

Tonight I watched Garden State with Zach Braff and Natalie Portman in it. It's not a bad movie. If you've seen Before Sunrise or before Sunset, then you'll understand what kind of film it is, or it's vibe at least.

It kinda made me want to travel again, though I'm not sure why because travel is not really one of the themes of the film. I think it's maybe because it's set in America and because I was thinking about V a little.

I was also thinking about E. She hasn't been online on MSN recently, so my assumption is that this thing with the new guy she was telling me about is taking off and taking up her time. That's a good thing. The last thing you want to be doing in NZ is sitting chatting to people back home on the internet for a good portion of your weekend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...