Saturday, June 09, 2007

Contact... (cont'd)

Bah. Still nothing from QC2. This is unlike her as she's usually pretty reliable. However, I'm concerned that she's slipping into the category of FA2, V, PD where contact is simply non-existent.

On that subject, FA2 is back in the country. I think a relative is seriously ill, but that's a guess. She's been about for quite a while now as she's logged in to MSN at UK times rather than NZ time. While I know I can't take up too much of her time, I think it takes the piss that she's not been in contact (and again, she'll complain at some point about my own so-called lack of contact). I think it's time I deleted FA2 from all my contact lists.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...