Sunday, June 03, 2007

Another weekend down.

Blimey. Having drank in a bar just around the corner from a previous place of employment for many years, it's become our usual haunt when I meet up with these guys. Typically, we've always done our drinking on a Friday night. Blow me, if the bar isn't a hive of activity on a Saturday night rather than the semi-quiet, atmospheric place we knew on a Friday.

It was a good night. It always is with these guys, even with the one who does nothing but complain and moan all the time. As per usual, it was also a late night. Once we get rid of the guy who complains, we end up shooting the breeze about all kinds of stuff. I was quizzed once again about my brief dalliance with FBS and my close-but-no-cigar encounters with QC3.

Being slightly tipsy, I relished being a little more open than usual, but I also had a pang of regret about not taking things further with QC3. We'd not be married or anything because it wouldn't have lasted that long, but it would have been worth it for the brief time we were together.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...