Thursday, March 01, 2007

Professionally speaking

At long last things are starting to fall into place in work. I've spent all of this year doing absolutely nothing but read and train, much of it is wasted time. today though, we had a seating reshuffle and I'm now sitting much closer to my new team-mates which should help me feel more at home with them.

We're also in the middle of a seven day training course which is quite good, though only covers a small part of what I'll eventually be doing, but next week, once the training course is over, I should actually get into doing some proper work which I'm really looking forward to.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...