Tuesday, March 13, 2007

AWOL

I know, I've been away for ages. At least, it seems like ages to me. Nothing much has happened since I last posted.

I was a little squiffy coming in from watching the footy last Wednesday, and I'm nearly sure I had something to say. I can't remember what it was though.

I've actually started doing proper work again after 8 weeks of twiddling my thumbs at work. I've pretty much been thrown right in at the deep end, which is not a feeling I like. I like challenges, but throwing me into the middle of the Atlantic and telling me to learn to swim is taking the piss somewhat. I can't wait until I get a bit more knowledge under my belt and can stand on my own two feet a little.

During the weekend, we went out to a Japanese restaurant (I love Oriental food) where AM told me she was pregnant. I always assumed that AM was never interested in kids. I must try and get her for a chat and see what the score is.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...