Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh, and another thing...

With reference to FA2, I must point out that soon after/during/before I broke up with FA2, she started seeing another man. Again, I'm not going into the details because they don't really matter right now. However, I was speaking to my friend BW (one of those mutual friends mentioned in my previous post) who has been to where FA2 is now living and called in for a visit. I was chatting to him on MSN recently when he proclaimed (rather randomly) that he thought FA2's partner (yes, the same one) was "a wanker".

Interesting. BW is a lot of things, but he's not judgemental, so to hear him say this was a bit of a shock. I'm not into that kind of conversation remotely though, so it'll have to wait until we meet up and go for a pint. Weird, though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...