My phone's on the fritz. The screen's completely gone. I need to take a trip to my provider's shop this afternoon to sort out a replacement/repair and I need it done ASAP as I'm hoping to be going to Rome in a fortnight.
The actual replacement/repair shouldn't be an issue... the phone's only two months old, but can I get it repaired and back again within two weeks?
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment