Thursday, March 01, 2007

The weekend approaches...

... and there's yet another monthly work's bash to attend and inflict further damage to my liver.

They're usually good for a laugh and, yes, I usually end up a little unsteady on my feet. Hurrah!

With the Pretty Blonde thing now looking as if it's pretty much destined to be over long before it began, I'm sure that once I get a few in me, I'll get a bit annoyed before perking up a little later. It's what usually happens when I'm not feeling 100% emotionally, and I think it's fair to say I've not been near it this week.

That's not to say I'm in a bad way this week, just that I keep falling into periods of "meh" that are triggered by seemingly nothing at all. It started on Sunday evening, but has been on and off all week. Even the "meh" periods are more like coming down off a good high than actually being depressed per se.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...