Saturday, April 06, 2024

And another thing...

I'm still livid at the Stalky Guy situation from last night. I don't know if he has social anxiety issues, but if he has, the way he behaved last night is still wrong. Join the group and just settle in, and chat if you want to.

He's just so closed-minded about... everything really.

But I meant to post last night that I think QG admitted her age, which is something that I've wondered about a few times. It seems that she's closer to my age than I had thought. I'd assumed she was mid-to-late 30s, but she's older than that.

Nothing really other than an interesting titbit of information.

No comments:

Things that make you go "hmmmm".

I mean to post this yesterday, but I was having a lazy day and watching Star Wars, so wasn't thinking about blogging. The night out on F...