Monday, April 22, 2024

Yes!

Optimistically, I might have something arranged with KfW2. We've just had a quick phone call and she suggested this weekend, and her kids were immediately "yeah, get Ruuude down!" However, I'm out with D, FBS etc. and they tend to be very drunken affairs and I'm beyond doing two late nights in a row these days.

But she quickly suggested the following week, and I was straight on for that immediately. She has to confirm that she has nothing planned, but if not, I'll head to her house one evening. I might even stay over, who knows?

But the important thing is that we have something tentatively arranged, the conversation has been started.

No comments:

Things that make you go "hmmmm".

I mean to post this yesterday, but I was having a lazy day and watching Star Wars, so wasn't thinking about blogging. The night out on F...