Wednesday, April 03, 2024

Don't touch.

Despite suffering what I think is Plantar Fasciitis, Nerdy Girl and I still managed to walk nearly 3 miles. Then we capped it by nipping into CB Pub for food and a chat. And chat we did... until nearly 10 PM. it was great seeing her. I don't think we've seen each other since January. We covered a load of topics, but the one that's worth commenting on was NG's theory that there are new generations of older stars that look alike.

The only example she was able to give was Kiera Knightley being an older version of Daisy Ridley. I seem to recall suggesting something similar in an old blog post where I also suggested that E's Sister vaguely resembled one (or both) of these women. If memory serves, it was one of the rare occasions when USHW agreed with my lookalikes.

So I regaled NG with stories of how E used to threaten violence against anyone hitting on her sister when she came out to the pub with us.

No comments:

Things that make you go "hmmmm".

I mean to post this yesterday, but I was having a lazy day and watching Star Wars, so wasn't thinking about blogging. The night out on F...