Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Coincidence.

Every now and again, the company I work for puts on a bit of an event to encourage people to come into the office. There's usually a free, themed, lunch. And to be fair, it works reasonably well. Today was one of those days.

I managed to chat with a couple of ex-colleagues. "Ex" from the perspective that we've both moved on to different teams and no longer directly work together. One of those was SSCW. We must have spent 20 minutes, just chatting and catching up, interspersed with some banter. There's always banter with SSCW, it's just how we spark with each other.

Back home, I sat on the sofa with my dinner just a few minutes ago to continue on my semi-frequent rewatch of How I Met Your Mother. Season 5, Episode 10: "The Window". I'm pretty sure I've blogged about it before. Ted's date this episode is JoAnna Garcia Swisher, and I've definitely pointed out the similarity between her and SSCW. So this post isn't really to draw attention to that, but more to comment on the coincidence of seeing SSCW today with this episode being the next one I was due to watch.




No comments:

Things that make you go "hmmmm".

I mean to post this yesterday, but I was having a lazy day and watching Star Wars, so wasn't thinking about blogging. The night out on F...