Thursday, February 08, 2024

You again?

Yeah, another KfW2 dream. This time we were actually out and about, doing something socially. I don't know what it was, but there were crowds of people. We got split up. I spent hours trying to find her, with no luck. She messaged me despite not picking up any calls I'd made, only to chastise me for leaving her alone. She was angry and accused me of a lack of effort before telling me to never talk to her again.

I shared this with KfW2 and we laughed about it. I offered to take her out for drinks, dinner, or whatever she wanted, but she didn't commit to anything. Well, she kept going back to the dream. 

"Why go out? You'll just leave me lol" That kind of thing, without addressing an actual, genuine, invitation. Attempts to get the conversation back on track proved useless. Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...