Thursday, February 22, 2024

Hmmm. Random.

For some reason, a thought popped into my head at lunchtime. A completely random thought. A memory, in fact. It was the night that both QC3 and I realised there was potential for something to happen. QC3 was never relationship material. She was far too flaky for that. She, in my opinion, oozed sex appeal though.

On the evening in question, I was out with AM and QC1. QC3 was out with a friend of hers. Towards the end of the night, QC3's friend came over, plonked herself on my lap, and made obvious signals that she was interested in making something happen. I, though, was not. QC3's friend was even flakier than QC3, and that's a feat. I managed to persuade her that nothing was happening and off she went, back to QC3.

Not long after, QC3's friend left and QC3 came over for a chat. She, too, sat on my lap. This wasn't a big thing because she'd done that before, though there was always a lust thing going on with QC3 so I was all for it. At the end of the evening, QC3 suggested going back to hers for more drinks.

I was up for that. We head back to hers. Getting close to QC3's and her lights were on. QC3 was adamant that she didn't leave the lights on. I wasn't surprised. It was early September, so lights being on would have been weird for someone who was out all day.

It was QC3's friend. She'd returned to QC3's, climbed in through a window and watched TV. QC3 got rid of her (she only lived up the street), and we had a drink, then QC3 suggested we retire for the evening.

I slept in my underwear, as did QC3. In the same bed. Nothing happened intentionally. I woke the next morning and we were wrapped around each other, though that's not how we had fallen asleep. One of my hands was partly on one of her breasts and it was swiftly withdrawn. The next morning, we chatted, I hung around for coffee and we chatted further and I left around lunchtime. I think we both wanted something more to happen but neither of us made that first move.

It was a week later, when I arrived at our usual bar that D started implying that QC3 was thinking about something non-platonic. I admitted that I wasn't against the idea, but that wasn't enough. We circled around each other for about three weeks until she moved away, and never sealed the deal.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...