Sunday, February 18, 2024

Chatty.

Out of the blue, KfW2 sent a message earlier. Was I free in the afternoon for an hour? She was dropping her husband off in the town and would call in for a bit.

Well... I was available and would love to see her, I replied.

About an hour later, my brother-in-law called. Did I want to do some Family Stuff (related to the stuff going on for the past 3 months)? I wanted to, but I was expecting KfW2 to call in.

So, a tidy-up, a quick mopping and vacuuming later and I was all set.

And then the inevitable happened.

KfW2 called to say she couldn't make it. One of her kids had left a coat behind at football and she had to go to try and find it. If it hadn't been a brand-new, expensive coat, she'd have just left it, she explained.

We chatted for a bit, her kids interjected with questions and it was a nice 30-minute chat. At the end, I promised to talk to her soon and we'd arrange something. She seemed happy with that and that was it.

I am more than a little frustrated though. I'm off to watch a move.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...