Sunday, August 20, 2023

Overnight.

As part of the conversation on Reddit about female best friends, I posted some of the societal rules that prevented KfW2 and me from seeing more of each other.

We can't do any travelling, for example. Though I could go away with CC without anyone thinking any the less of either of us.

She can't stay over at my house if it's just the two of us. KfW2 has actually said this to me, directly when I offered her a bed for the night when she was in town on another night out, a few years back.

So imagine my surprise when, at KfW2's house early on Saturday morning, she offered me a bed for the evening. Her husband was out with his friend and was unlikely to be back. Given the weather and where KfW2 lives, I thought it was unlikely that I'd actually get a cab, so I took her up on her offer.

But that was surprising. Is this a change of heart or just inconsistent? KfW2 can be inconsistent. She's shown that in the past by offering completely different advice on the same topic within a few weeks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...