Sunday, August 20, 2023

Everybody's talkin'

While we may only have had the privacy to chat for a few hours, much less than we usually do, it was great to be able to get some things off my chest and share some news. I'm not sure if I want to share the news on this blog right now... or even at all... but it was nice to be able to tell KfW2. I wanted to do it months ago, but I didn't want to do it over the phone or via a text message and it's taken this long for us to meet up again.

I did give her a brief taster in a phone call at the start of last week, but I was able to go into more detail on Friday night.

She also admitted that she hadn't arranged her weekend away with CC. I don't think she will, either. I know that the last time CC and I had dinner, she basically asked me to be KfW2's replacement in anticipation of this scenario. Part of me is glad, though I don't know why. It's not as if KfW2 going on a girly weekend with CC has any direct impact on me seeing more of KfW2, which is what I want. It might be a jealousy thing, though. I think I am/was jealous that CC could spend three days away with KfW2 when I fight to get a few hours. Kinda like how AM admitted jealousy back in the day when she perceived me spending more time with QC1.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...