Monday, August 07, 2023

Frustration.

Over the last week or so, I've had a series of recurring dreams. They're sexual in nature and all follow the same broad theme - I meet someone and we adjourn to a hotel room. We have lots of sex. I don't remember exact details like the hotel or the circumstances around meeting the women.

I do remember the women though. FBS, K and CAB have all featured at least once. I don't think there were any others.

While I wouldn't say that I never have sexual dreams, it's unusual that I'd have a series of dreams like this within a short period of time. And it's making me wake in the morning, a lot more frustrated than I usually wake.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...