Saturday, August 05, 2023

Raincheck.

I've decided not to go to KfW2's tonight. I've just tried calling her and she never picked up so I left a WhatsApp message. I might have told a little white lie as my excuse for not going, but I'm simply not in the mood and getting poor-quality sleep last night has me exhausted, too.

I don't want another evening of KfW2's family continually asking me if I am OK because I don't talk a lot in crowds of people I don't know. That's what happened last time I did some babysitting and KfW2's parents were incessant.

There is another reason, but that's a post all of its own... one that I've been meaning to write for some months now. And it's a reason that I really need to see KfW2 face-to-face.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...