Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Dream on. Not me.

The recent post where I explained that F had shared that K had accused me of leading her on has caused some further pondering.

I know we're talking about a series of events that happened twenty years ago, but I can safely say that I did not lead her on. We were friends. In all of our interactions, no boundaries were crossed. In person, I was not inappropriate in terms of conversation topics or physical touch, that I can recall. There was no flirting.

There may have been one conversation when K was pondering about how an ex-boyfriend wouldn't have sex with her as much as she wanted, and I suggested that blow jobs were always a good starting point versus her stance of trying to look sultry. I'm pretty sure that this would have been pre-sex with K, but it was suggested matter of factly, she seemed to agree that she should have been more proactive and the conversation moved on.

That may have been the catalyst for K pretty much jumping on me at the hostel, kissing me and grinding in my lap for an indeterminate amount of time before breathily telling me that she wanted us to have sex. But until that point, I had given practically zero thought to K as anything other than a friend.

And, even afterwards, I made no suggestion about a relationship beyond being physical after we'd had sex. So if she got anything in her head that I was leading her in a direction prior to her jumping on me, then that was all her doing.

I don't know why I felt the need to go into all that, dear reader, but I actually feel a little better for it. So thank you for reading.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...