Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Three's a crowd.

I had another sex dream last night. I lived at one of my previous addresses and was having an affair with CH. Whilst having loud sex, someone rang the doorbell. When I answered, it was Attractive Neighbour and she joined us for some adult fun.

Obviously, it was very frustrating. While I've not thought about CH recently, there was a lot of lust there. Attractive Neighbour, as her name suggests, is very attractive, even if I don't ever recall thinking of her in a sexualised way.

It also reminded me of a back-and-forth email conversation that USHW and I had years ago that followed a similar train of thought.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...