Sunday, August 20, 2023

Random guff about life

Part of the Reddit experience, especially in topics around dating, the same topics come up time and again. A lot of them mirror some of the posts I've made on this blog around the online dating frustrations and the toll it has taken on my mental health.

Recently, someone pointed me towards a YouTube channel, where a lot of these topics are covered and it doesn't make for great viewing. It's massively interesting, make no bones about it, but it also doesn't make for particularly positive viewing.

Here are a couple of examples, but if this kind of thing piques your interest, then I'd advise you to go off and watch more from this user. (Disclaimer: I've only watched about 5 videos so far, but they are interesting.)






No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...