Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Sigh.

I was scrolling through some recent WhatsApp messages from KfW2. I wanted to see the last time we spoke. It's about a month ago. 

We had swapped a few text messages before she called me. One of the messages said:

"Sorry I've been such a bad friend recently. I'm struggling to fit everything in"

I feel bad. I don't remember that registering at the time nor did I remember it until I went through the messages.

I feel similarly. I know I've been very withdrawn this year, I've barely seen anyone outside of my family in months - CC, Nerdy Girl and FP are probably the only exceptions. And it's mostly been on purpose.

I need to make some time to see KfW2. I think she might need something like this - even if it's just a lunch. I have a horrible feeling that she's been struggling recently and I've been oblivious. I've been a bad friend.

I called KfW2 few nights ago. She has a lot of stuff on her mind at the moment. Once this weekend goes, I'll try and do something with her.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...