Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Distraction

Nerdy Girl rang. That's new. All of our conversation has been by text message, not even WhatsApp, but good, old-fashioned text message. She went off on a rant about people she's been interviewing.

"They're all useless. Come and work with me!"

I fobbed her off. It's nice to have in my back pocket, and it's probably a 30% pay rise, but judging from what she, and another friend, say about the working practices, I'm not sure it's a good fit for me, but nice to have as a fall back.

We ended up chatting for about half an hour, which was great. I kinda needed the distraction.

CC is meant to be coming round tonight. How long will it take before I lose me temper?

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...