Friday, November 26, 2021

Down.

I might see KfW2 today, but not under great circumstances. I'm pessimistic. In order to do that, I'll need a taxi, and the weather here is awful, which usually means taxis are busy. But I kinda feel that I need to do this thing (sorry for being vague but I don't want to go into details) as I feel that I let her down over something similar about ten years ago and don't want to repeat the mistake. We've barely spoken this year, we've seen each other, in person, twice, I think.

It's near FP's house, so I could potentially call in and see him after KfW2.

KfW2 appeared in a dream last night, as did FA2. I don't remember a lot about the FA2 appearance beyond we were sharing a bed, naked, with lots of cuddling. The KfW2 aspect is clearer in my memory - she had emigrated to somewhere foreign and far away - Australia or New Zealand.  After she's left, people kept turning up to my house, looking for her and money she owed them. And more people and more people. And then it transpired that she could never come home due to these debts, and that made me sad.

So, yeah, multiple KfW2 reasons that I woke this morning feeling a little down, with KfW2 in mind.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...