Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Just musing.

I know that, over the years, I've often described CC from a physical standpoint. I can never be sure if I'm being accurate and also, being more of a visual person, I try to make comparisons with other people. In the case of this blog, I try to compare to celebrities, so CH gets compared to 2013-ish Alison Brie, KfW2 to Morena Baccarin etc.

Facially, I'm still yet to figure out who CC might look like, if anyone, but body-wise, inspiration struck at the weekend when watching a few episodes of Brooklyn 99. I'm surprised it took so long... the character Rosa Diaz could have been modelled on CC herself, right down to dress sense. Facially they are nowhere near similar, but CC's choice of clothes (when not in her yoga pants attire) is dark jeans, baggy tops, leather jackets and ankle boots.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...