Thursday, November 04, 2021

Just commenting.

Facebook has reminded me of a work night out, nine years ago, where CH had been her tactile self. There were, if I recall correctly, a few kisses. There was a few instances of sliding her hand down my back and resting it on my ass and, when sitting together, having her hand on my thigh.

So, this isn't actually a "I miss CH" post, though that is undoubtedly true to an extent.

It's more of a comment that CH, even married, was the last time I can recall there being mutual chemistry with someone else, even if it was unlikely to be acted upon. Yes, I was attracted to CB, but she didn't know I existed. I know that Ideas Girl was interested in me, but that was also one-way traffic.

And it's a reminder of my isolation and loneliness.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...