Friday, September 25, 2020

Status Update: Week 21

I did weigh myself on Monday but I didn't get a chance to sit down and blog about it. 

Magic number: 230.1 lbs

The past few weeks have been a write-off in even thinking about calorie counting or portion management or even exercise.

I'm not particularly happy, I'm a little stressed with the new work stuff going on and with the ongoing lockdown measures put in place. Socially speaking, I can't remember the last time I saw someone who wasn't family. Nerdy Girl, I think. I'm also bored, which doesn't help, either.

I really should make more effort at this, but I'm mentally exhausted and I feel that the longer I'm isolated, the more I'm withdrawing. I don't think I left the house at all last week. That's clearly not healthy in any way.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...