Sunday, September 27, 2020

Dreams

I had a dream last night that featured QC2 and KfW2 as the same person. The person in question had suddenly decided to emigrate to somewhere far away - Australia or New Zealand. And my whole dream was based around their decision, their preparation to move and my emotional turmoil from that.

While the person in question was mainly KfW2, she would occasionally be QC2 for reasons I don't really understand.

This carried over into my awakening and has been troubling me since, strangely. I have had other recent (with the past few weeks) dreams where people have emigrated, but none that has impacted me when I've woken up.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...