Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Dream a little dream... or two.

 It was a night of broken, poor quality sleep. I'm shattered today. However, I do remember two distinct dreams.

In the first, I was part of The Avengers. I wasn't a superhero, just an ordinary joe but an integral, close part of the team and helping out. So, too, was Quiet Girl. And we went on adventures with Iron Man, Thor, Captain America etc. for what seemed to be weeks on end, kicking bad guy ass and generally being heroes until suddenly it was all over. Someone called "CUT!" and it was no longer "real". It was a film and The Avengers were mere actors, though neither QG nor I were actors and were thoroughly confused.

The second was much more sexual and featured, of all people, QC3. Twenty years ago, I wanted to sleep with QC3 a LOT. She was flaky and never really girlfriend material but oozed sexiness (IMO). In this dream, I was elsewhere in the UK where QC3 is currently living and we did the same dance that we did twenty years ago (I can't remember if I blogged about this before, but we really should have slept together), though this time we did end up having sex. Well,. I presume we did. I woke up as she led me towards her bedroom, but that's kinda where the dream was going, I think.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...