Monday, August 06, 2018

Where'd she go?

Every now and again, I dip my toe into the online dating world. It's depressing seeing the same old faces (and I'm sure they feel the same way about me). Every now and again, someone cute and/or interesting appears. That was the case this morning before I got out of bed - an attractive brunette, my age, interesting profile blurb. I swiped right and made a mental note to message once I got home this evening.

And upon opening the app again to compose and send a witty message, the match was gone. Did she block me? Un-match? Delete her account? Who knows? But it seems to be a repeating event when I use Tinder. Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...