Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Oops.

Things I shouldn’t be doing today...

...having improper thoughts about KfW2

Things I'm doing today regardless...

...having improper thoughts about KfW2

Things I'm enjoying doing today...

...having improper thoughts about KfW2

Things I feel guilty about today...

...having improper thoughts about KfW2

I've long posted about my deep-rooted non-platonic feelings about KfW2, but rarely do those feelings cross into "lust" territory when they do surface. I very much regard my feelings non-platonic feelings towards KfW2 as a "girlfriend crush". I believe I've blogged before about gf crushes vs fuck buddy crushes, for example.

Still, a chance glance in the shop yesterday as she was buying some things and I caught her at a certain angle that made her ass look fantastic. I may have said this before, but KfW2 has put on a little weight over the past few years and, for the most part, it really suits her.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...