Saturday, August 18, 2018

Spontaneity

"You should come and visit" It was KfW2. She'd managed to get away for a few days with one of her older friends. They were in a town about an hour's drive north.

I think KfW2 wasn't having as good a time as she'd hoped. The tone of her messages was subdued.

As much as I like spending time with KfW2, I don't like intruding. I don't like it when it's done with me, either. I can point to several posts where I've complained about KfW2 or CH inviting others to something even as simple as a coffee break. I think it goes back to me being an introvert and something to do with that.

An hour or so later, she texted again. Things were better. She'd talked her friend into going to the pub, which I think was the problem earlier.

But the question was posed again.

Would I go to visit them?

I wasn't sure if they were serious, but I declined anyway.

I'll hopefully be out with her on my own in a few weeks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...