Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Done!

The whole "Ruuude is not spontaneous" thing is not simply focused around my social and personal life. Even in other matters, I tend to take a step backwards and think things through before committing to a course of action. It doesn't always work out for me, though I'm more "successful" than not.

However, there was a knock on the door today. It was a landscape gardener. He was offering to do all sorts of work for me, work that I had planned to do, but had never gotten around to. I talked him down from that, but did suggest one particular task that I wanted done but didn't have the equipment to do by myself.

He suggested a price, it was reasonable, we shook and he disappeared off to get his truck.

He should be back any minute and hopefully within an hour or so, at least one of the bigger outside jobs I wanted done will be complete.

EDIT: It took him roughly three hours to do the job and while he left a little more mess than I would have liked, I'm generally satisfied with the result.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...