Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Thanks!

As seems to be the trend this year, it seems to be common to hit "big" anniversaries of events important to me. This one's no different. Today marks the tenth anniversary of meeting RB. In fact, it was around this time of the evening when she first approached myself and FP at the bar.

While things didn't turn out they way I wanted to with RB (and I still kinda wish I'd gotten to sleep with her), it's safe to say that she had big impact on my life. Some things were said in conversation that led me to make big changes in my life.

She won't ever know that she influenced me, but I wanna say "thanks RB". You gave me the kick up the ass that I needed. It's shame you didn't give me anything else, but you were a great kisser and had a great body.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...