Thursday, July 19, 2018

Dream a little dream... or two.

I've had two memorable dreams this week - one good, one bad.

The bad one saw me as Best Man for a guy I knew at school. We weren't close or owt, but we knew each other's names from playing on the school football team. Anyway, the big day comes, I'm Best Man. I get through the wedding ceremony and off we go for the reception. Except, my social anxiety gets the better of me and I spend the entire afternoon and evening on the floor of my hotel room, curled into a ball, stricken in fear. And then I wake up, somewhat shaken.

The other involves a night out with D, FBS etc. Everyone goes home. FBS and I share a taxi. Instead of dropping me off on her way home, FBS wants to see my house as she's not visited yet. Once back at mine, I pour drinks, one thing leads to another and we're having sex. And we have more sex. And by the time she leaves the next day, we've covered every room in the house and are physically satisfied. I woke from this one in a much better mood, albeit quite frustrated. And unlike some of my dreams, this has been a daydream of mine once or twice.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...