Sunday, July 08, 2018

Get back.

Over the past few hours there has been an attractive, sexy woman roaming my house in various states of undress (and dress). Sadly, the woman in question was not anyone I'd met in the pub last night, but was KfW2. And I didn't actually set eyes on the stages of undress. I was ushered away when she took her top off to iron it and I was cooking breakfast when she went to the shower.

And while the above is tongue-in-cheek, it would be nice to report that I had someone stay over.

However, the night out in the pub was good fun. There were fewer people than I expected, FP wasn't there, but that didn't detract from the evening. SG wore a jumpsuit/playsuit that showed off an awful lot of cleavage and was backless as well.

And I did manage to sit with KfW2 and have a good few hours of chat.

That's a combination I can get on board with.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...