Sunday, July 22, 2018

Rambling.

I got drunk in the house last night. I don't often do it, but a combination of a bad week at work (the latest of many, sadly) and getting side-tracked with some online gaming meant that I kept drinking beers until it was too late.

It was after 11 PM when I started getting messages from IG. She was on a date and it was going badly. Was I out and about to rescue her?

I wasn't, of course, but we swapped messages until she got back home. She probably would have continued messaging but I fell into a drunken sleep around 1 AM.

After IG's offer to join me for some "company" a while back, I've always wondered if there was a hidden agenda to some of IG's Saturday night messages. I also, fleetingly, contemplate trying to sleep with her, but it was a literal thought before I ruled it out of hand.

I might be going through a long dry streak (I'll give you a clue - my condoms went out of date last month), but even drunk Ruuude knows that bedding IG would not be worth it in the long run for a couple of hours of enjoyment. And that's something I've always had - no matter how drunk I am, I've never made "drunken mistakes". That's worked against me as well as for me, though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...