Sunday, June 01, 2014

Good times.

Last night was a great success. I went into town early to meet up with E and her sister and enjoyed a good hour laughing and messing around with them. E is very like myself - we're tough nuts to crack and conversations tend to take some time to build up steam but E's sister is much more direct - she just has that kind of personality.

So, unsurprisingly, it was E's sister who was asking all the questions. FP was very amused when he turned up to see me chatting quite closely to an attractive looking brunette. There was a bit of good natured banter about GM and E's sister (she asked about him, so I sent him  a message) but by the time he turned up, she was long gone.

GM and FP (and his wife) got along really well - I've had good fortune when introducing different circles of friends and we spent the rest of the evening just generally chilling, chatting and having a few drinks. I think it really helped GM as well after his recent breakup.

Maybe I should see if E's sister wants to meet for a platonic drink at some stage? Getting someone out who asks lots of questions might help me with my privacy issues and I did admit to her that it was a problem.  Oh, and I have tentative plans to see E one more time before she goes home.

The past few days have caught up with me though - that's Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and I'm just about to leave the house to visit family, so more running around!

I'll be glad when Monday rolls round. I need the rest!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...