Saturday, June 07, 2014

Oh dear.

Another few hours of very enjoyable personal time with KfW2 and I leave slightly disappointed that we only seemed to make small talk to the entire four hours. I know that's partly my fault - I still have an inability to control conversations the way I would like and be able to voluntarily open up about myself.

On the flip side, it's not like I had anything I specifically wanted to to say to KfW2 - at least not anything relevant or recent. I do need to learn to open up to my friends though.

I'm meant to be seeing GM this evening, I think. If that's the case, I definitely need to talk to him about a few things.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...