Monday, June 16, 2014

Ups and downs.

I'm still kinda in my funk, but I think that's been exacerbated by sleeping issues over the past two weeks which are undiagnosed. Mentally, I'm shattered and a night out with KfW2 last week wasn't as fun as I had hoped. She asked me the next day what the problem was as she had seen I wasn't in tip top form. I mentioned the sleep issues, but not the funk.

I know, I know... I should really have opened up, but part of me still thinks that "news" is out of date. The funk kinda knocked me on my fitness goals though and a bad week (in terms of hitting goals) didn't help matters either. I've been a bit lax over the past week or so regarding that. The start of the World Cup, a bout of really good weather have raised the spirits, though the good weather has subsequent side-effects in that the female population is out in nice summery clothes looking all nice and sexy and really not doing my horniness levels any good.

There was some disappointment in a planned couple of hours with E this evening having to be cancelled due to E's family commitments coupled with her lack of availability, KfW2 has cried off a work thing on Wednesday night due to her husband arranging other things without consultation but both those were slightly negated by contact from QC2 for the first time in ages and a tentative plan to meet within the next few weeks for drinks.

All-in-all, I am in better form, but there is still that niggle at the back of my mind about the singledom thing.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...