Thursday, June 19, 2014

Girl talk.

E is away home and I only got to see her the twice (and the second time was only briefly and was kinda hogged by her younger sister). It's disappointing but with a small child in tow and more family than usual coming out of the woodwork, her time was always going to be limited. Despite that and the fact that contact is becoming more and more infrequent, I still miss her.

A night out last night with BR, his wife, M, MM and E3 was uneventful, but fun. E3 was her usual self - slightly more tactile than you might expect but not enough to be obvious to anyone else or enough to cross any lines. She does have a boyfriend though, so this behaviour from her is intriguing, but I don't know what her endgame is. We don't see enough of each other for it to become anything else... and I'm not sure I want it to.

Despite the fact I was off work today, I did meet KfW2 for lunch. She was asking all about E3, from the initial night where she was trying to pull me, to the night she explained to her boyfriend about me to last night. I was open enough with her, even admitting to the tactile stuff that was going on . I don't think KfW2 knows what to make of it either, but it's not a dilemma I'm interested in figuring out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...