Monday, June 09, 2014

Get the funk out,

Another funk over the weekend... well, since about Thursday of last week. I don't know what prompted it - possibly the fact that Tinder still hasn't thrown up any matches - but equally something else that I haven't been able to put my finger on.

It's very definitely one of my "I don't want to be single" funks.

I'm feeling slightly better today, but only by a little bit. The funk itself just reminds me of the complete failure of the online dating experiment at the start of the year and the fact that CH was asking if there were any women in my life earlier today hasn't helped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a hug. Not that it'll help with the funk or owt, but have one anyway.

*hug*

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...