Friday, May 30, 2014

Ch-ch-changes.

Before, meeting up with E would mean getting a substantial lunch, heading to a local bar for a few hours of pool, pizza for dinner and then to a local bar for its comedy night, all the while keeping a close eye on E's cleavage, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and maybe having a bit of a perv at her sister if she came out.

Nowadays, it's pizza for lunch, a leisurely stroll around town, playing with E's daughter, internally bemoaning what breastfeeding can do to a good cleavage and then heading home after a couple of hours.

It was great seeing E again, just a little disappointed that we only had a couple of hours together.

Still... she surprised me by telling me that her and her sister would be around tomorrow night. I'm meant to be out with GM and FP, so I might be able to arrange for everyone to meet up. I even suggested to E that we might keep an eye out for some chemistry between E's sister and GM. I doubt anything will happen, but you never know. I have had conversations with E's sister in the past about how she's gagging for a fuck. She's still single, so I doubt that's changed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...