Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ssshhhh.

I know that I've been a little quiet here of late. Part of that has been the fallout from the online dating thing which has very definitely left me a little deflated. I've also been blogging (elsewhere) about my health/fitness kick which is into its fifth week. Things are moving forwards, but not as quickly as I would like given the dietary and exercise changes that I've made to my life.

I've a thing to go to at the weekend with S, GM and CH amongst others that should be a good laugh, otherwise, there's not much happening socially.

Part of me is quite glad - laying off the booze might help the fitness goals thing take a few more steps foward, but the lonely part of me wants more to happen so I'm not stuck on my own all weekend.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...